Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Just a 24-year-old webnovel writer from Greece 🇬🇷
If you don’t like dope stories, then feel free to ignore this account 😌 @katsuhitogram
Aug 24, 2026
Man seeing these two act like a team makes me proud as hell 😭😭 and Ami freaking out like that… yeah there’s definitely history behind that 👀
Ain’t no way these mfs have accidentally established a municipal dynasty 😭 AND YEP THIS WAS GOING TOO WELL ofc this happened 💀 Time to punch people to oblivion
Nona can melt the ice around the biggest elf tsundere’s heart as expected 😏 LMAO BRO MISINTERPRETED EVERYTHING 😭🙏 Glad to see Lorian warming up to her and eventually to the others I hope!
Aug 23, 2026
HHDJDJDKEKEW AMI WAS REDUCED to “nah that cant be her” 💀 and for a very specific reason can’t blame her for being pissed off 😭 The Duchess man 🥹 She legit I already like her
Man I feel for this Duchess Ami even wrecked her business and she don’t know 😭
Ah yes the fantasy Sephora premium experience 🙏 Aya got intel + a makeover mission accomplished
Holy shit it’s going down 💀 Yeah that dude said “ELORA THE CHAMPION WAMPION ELVEN FIGHTER? Yep my minion now” and who can blame him? She’s definitely crazy strong and he probably knows the hero would never hurt a friend so kinda… checkmate ♟️ Although he DID try to manipulate Felix too which means there’s more than a glimmer of hope here 🙏 Why do I feel like that “voice” in his head was actually spitting facts tho?
Aug 22, 2026
To:LisaLisa
I normally don’t prefer playing mage characters in RPGs either but there are some games where the mage is absolutely cool as hell. For example Dragon age 2 or Veilguard… 🐉 As for the rest… sharp eyes as always Lisa! 👀 Thanks for reading!
(The character sheet has been updated sorry it took so long!)
To:Tomoyuki Tanaka
She’s a different type of mage that specializes in sigils and glyphs ♒️ Your puns are as sharp as always my friend! Thanks for reading Tomo!
To:Nuru-Y-23
Thanks Nuru! 🤝
To:Kitsune
Ludmilla just joined and she’s already picked her bullying target 😭 Murry is just the best guy to piss off 👍 Thanks for reading Kit!
NO ELORA IS DOWNED TOO FUUUU 😭😭 man i like where this mystery is going tho! I feel like Chief Andres definitely tried something he shouldn’t have… 💀 I feel like the way Felix thinks and blames himself is exactly what made him accept his memories being erased (if he actually had any say in the matter) P.S. “a young woman called out for a love that was not the husband beside her” IMAGINE YO WIFE IS ON SOME SLEEP SPELL GOT YOU WORRIED SICK AND SHE IS TALKING ABOUT ANOTHER MAN 😭😭😭😭 nah man R.I.P. to bro that shit gotta hurt 💀
Aug 20, 2026
Nah if there is one person who teaches you not to hate someone based on ANYTHING before you even get to know them then that’s definitely Nona 😭😭 Thorny secretly following little Nona is absolutely wholesome tho these two keep getting better every time 🥹 Yep Nona just picked her new companion like she adopted a pet and I’m here for it! 🤝
Aug 19, 2026
BRO THATS PEAK 😭😭 I need to see that
Okay yeah that talk definitely had to happen and I’m glad Elora was as reasonable as I expected her to be although her initial outburst was justified 😅 I also love the duality here: Elora knows the Hero Felix while Kite knows only Felix (the Feris of the story if you will) the escaped prisoner. Those identities will definitely clash before they all realize it’s the same person deep beneath 🤝