Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Just a 24-year-old webnovel writer from Greece 🇬🇷
If you don’t like dope stories, then feel free to ignore this account 😌 @katsuhitogram
Aug 28, 2026
Damn everything went to HELL there it’s going down 💀🙏 BATTLE ROYALE TIME
Nah Nostalgia needs to be folded he’s just toying with Felix at this point tf you mean he turned into the king 😭 If Kite tells Elora “I preferred the old you better” you know her situation IS BAD 💀💀
Aug 27, 2026
To:Kitsune
Now i need to find that mushroom protagonist... 🍄 I can see why you'd be worried about Furielle and I don't blame you Kit 🤔 All shall be revealed soon! Next chapter leans more on the emotional side of things however... Thank you for reading my friend!
To:LisaLisa
Furielle is an endless bundle of energy whereas Ludmilla has also spent her time researching witty one-liners 😎 We'll definitely get to see Furielle's past in the coming chapters 👀 Thanks for reading Lisa!
To:Mario Nakano 64
I love your optimism Mario 😇 Can't say you're far off though... 👀 Thank you for reading!
Aug 26, 2026
Find me a crazy sailor gang united and strong 🤝 Lorian thought he could pull off that move on the man whose seal has a revolver nah sit down bro 😭 The image of Nona just asserting her dominance through arm wrestling is absolutely amazing to imagine 🥹 NEVER EVER challenge her into a strength competition please 🙏
Bro gave up his arm to be free of the spell the man has guts I’ll give that 😤 Now to face off that shady dude who thinks this is all fun and games 😭 Yeah Kite and Felix please give him a good beating 🙏
Aug 25, 2026
AYOOOOO THE INQUISITORS HAVE INFLITRATED WAY FURTHER THAN WE THOUGHT 😭😭😭 now it makes sense that Tal would join the most “powerful” side out of a will to survive!
Yeah bro Tal is sus as hell but I have no clue why she’s doing allat 😭 was she forced into it? Is she just waiting for her chance to strike back? IS SHE EVEN WHO SHE CLAIMS SHE IS?
False title: Felix is definitely HIM in more ways than one 😤 can’t blame Elora for taking the bait whatever she heard from that spell definitely made more sense than Felix losing his memories and acting like a stranger 😅 most times it’s easier to believe in what YOU want to believe AND HERE I THOUGHT this arc would be Elora Kite and Felix fighting TOGETHER 😭 turns out they’ll be fighting against each other 💀
Aug 24, 2026
Like I told Kit, I had completely forgotten about her before you two mentioned her 😭 Thanks for reading Mario!
Flint isn’t good at complicated stuff… just help 👍 Murry on the other hand has found his new purpose in life now 😂 Thanks for reading Lisa!
I had forgotten about Felt but when you and Mario mentioned her I realized i subconsciously had her picture in my mind without realizing on God 😭 Flint just needed half a reason to help… and he made that half a reason up just cause 😅 Thanks for reading Kit!
This mf got folded I couldn’t be happier 😭 Aya’a father was a damn beast tho wth 💀 Did Tal really side with the inquisitors? Is that why she brought them there? FOR REAL? Nah this can’t be it right?
Man seeing these two act like a team makes me proud as hell 😭😭 and Ami freaking out like that… yeah there’s definitely history behind that 👀