Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I wanna get isekaid.
Jun 14, 2022
To:Deleted User
Hopefully, Ryuuko's days of trauma will soon be over!
To:Armorien
They certainly are right now!
boobies
Jun 13, 2022
Thank you!
Really cool premise! Looking forward to reading more!
Interesting world. Gonna bank chapters.
To:Beetrix🐝✨
Find out next chapter!
Two chapters, one day. What a treat. Can't wait to see how Hadiza sorts out her newfound ability!
Jun 12, 2022
I rarely enjoy sequences consisting of dialogue and one-liners. This was one of those times where I enjoyed it. Very well written.
Don't worry, they can't hurt us now!
Aaah, I see. Looks like I could've been more clearer with my writing. Thanks for letting me know!
Yes, she wants it to be higher XD
That's pretty much why she's angry about it, actually. It hasn't been explicitly stated yet, but 99 is the cap!
To:Harmonica Writes
Thank you so much for reading and for your advice!
I'll admit that I wanted to stay on the safe side and stick to the formula since this was my first time, but I'll definitely do something more adventurous next time!
However, like you said, the time for clichés is over! I hope my future chapters won't disappoint!