Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I may be at my wits end right now. Maybe I am.
(previously len shal, a glow-up from the old name, isn't it?)
What is an Achievement?
Sep 14, 2026
Dear God, this one took me quiet a while to lock in. But when i did... It was five in the morning 💀💀💀
Sep 11, 2026
To:Moon
Omigosh thank you!!! Yeah, times really short now 😭 but even if it gets finished after the competition, isn't that an achievement in itself?? So thank you for the encouragement!!
Also im so happy you liked my premise! Hope you read it more as you find more free time!
(Also hello Xerxes Break 💔😭
Sep 02, 2026
To:obliviousbushtit
yayy :D <3
Aug 14, 2026
To:Temo Robitashvili
Omigosh thank you for the comment!
And yes hahaha she really straight up ignored that letter 😆😆
You have a good eye!! I hope you will love where this goes then! <3
Jul 07, 2026
Awwww this was very nice!
Especially her thinking the guys were hitting on her 😭😭😭😭😭
Mar 27, 2025
To:Maheena Tufail
Aaah, seeing your comment was a lovely surprise!!! Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy the next couple of shenanigans Eliot will get himself into!!! xD Have a lovely day!! <333
Mar 24, 2025
:O
Nov 01, 2023
awwww!! so cute!
To:Mystic-Whisp
omigosh, thank you so much! i was afraid the writing came across as too "edgy" but i guess it worked! I'm glad you liked it!❤️
Oct 26, 2023
I read this not expecting what I was going in. Let me tell you, this was the most profound, and beautiful piece of short story I've read. The MC's and Eros' pain was so heart-wrenching 😭😭😭😭 And all I wished was the boy to realize the MC's pain too.
great. you made me sad. do it again ❤️
AAAAAAAAAH MY HEART!!! DUDE THIS WRECKED ME AND THEN PLUNGED ME INTO THE COLD OCEAN AND BROUGHT ME BACK FROM IT WANTING MORE
I FREAKING LOVED THIS MAN. i have a weakness for cats and the MC's philosophy really really resonated with me that at the end i found myself smiling.
personally i think this one is a very unique take on the thanatos concept and i am rooting for this to be selected in the finalist stage!!! all the best pf luck op! ❤️
Woah. I read the whole thing completely in awe. It was kind of heartwarming to see her Thanatos change into the boy. And we get a nice perspective change! 👍
To:Saika
Ooop- I didn't even see it despite reviewing the whole thing multiple times >_< Thank you so much for pointing it out! I fixed it (hopefully it was the same typo you saw and there's not any more now 😭
And I'm glad to see you enjoyed it! Thank you for the helpful comment! <3
To:Wina Ru
Oh my gosh, thank you! Yes, I purposefully left it vague and up to interpretation! Your thoughts whether if he was in a coma throughout the story made me skip with joy. I loved reading your view on what happened! Thank you for the comment~! 😭❤️