Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cuddle-Fish.
Sep 07, 2025
After that last comment and this chapter, looks like you are establishing the world more first. I'd wager they'll lose the water, or more, but my track record here so far isn't too good so far.
To:Uriel
Is the human stuff tech based then?
That's when the -f-i-r-e- human nation attacked. (Torching the world tree, them space orcs, ey?)
Still could go anywhere from here, but if you are an MT fan, I'd assume magic is coming somewhere next.
Geh, I hope so, my mc is three-quarters. (Wanted to go two-third, but the genetic logistics got the better of me.)
Intriguing start.
Thought you might go the MT route there with the mother for a second.
Also, elf mc club assembe!
Jun 06, 2025
Fools to the left of me, content creators to the right... I need to find a real job.
Beat Sasaki at his own game.
May 26, 2025
One way or another, Ryuji just doesn't get a break.
May 20, 2025
Masozaki
That blow was low.
May 10, 2025
Are they dating? Yes. Yes they are.
To:Steward McOy
Seconded. That's what I thought too at the start.
Also yeah, sounds like cat(girl) in heat.
Kiki's Delivery Service mentioned? Or not, you said you are not a Ghibli fan.
Yeah, that wasn't cool of 'em.