Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm not overdramatic but if you criticise me I will kill myself
Jan 06, 2025
"I was met with someone I clearly recognised in the mirror: me" Ah yes, the floor here is made out of floor
Kaoru continues to remind me of Yanami Anna. Not only eating a triple helping, but stiffing someone else with the bill? How despicable
Jan 05, 2025
This whole time I had thought it was Kiyotaka’s harem. I never considered the possibility that it was Fujioka’s. Well played.
Also I have to admit, “life threateningly retarded” got an audible laugh out of me
Can... can you do that as a virtual existence? This raises many questions that I'm not sure I actually want the answers to
To:mykaDehr
Oh wait I just realised I actually misread it and she actually is straight up just teaching the class lol
We got an Isshiki and a Hiratsuka in one chapter? The OreGairu fan in me is pleased.
Btw, unless Fujioka was hired as a teacher for some reason, I think there's a mistake in this chapter. As student she should be "learning" physics and lit, not "teaching"
Break the cycle. Don't let first girl win.
> The hairpin is a tracking chip Called it.
When this series gets a volume 2 it better just be 60,000 words of Jiro and Yuna living a peaceful married life
I’m buying up all the Fujioka stocks. Best girl, no question
Jan 04, 2025
Least dystopian Matrioshka Brain
Jan 03, 2025
Spent longer than I'm willing to admit trying to read 拖住我 wondering what the hell it could possible mean before realising it was Chinese, not Japanese
Jan 02, 2025
This is actually just what Elon Musk’s house looks like
Jan 01, 2025
Hilarious that this chapter should come out now of all times because I literally hair wrote a meta-joke about authors lampshading their own lazy or unconventional writing lol. Love me 4th wall jokes
Man, it’s almost like having all of the hunters log out at the exact same time is a horrible idea
Dec 31, 2024
Glad to see someone actually acknowledge for once that guns are terrible for your sense of hearing. Considering how often protag uses them, I assumed she’d be half deaf by now
Dec 30, 2024
To:Kitsune
As a reader it's definitely more something I would wanna read after the fact instead of randomly slotted in somewhere. Stories that diverge at random points for filler arcs and side stories become a little annoying to follow. Bonus epilogue chapters would be a great pay to do it