Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm not overdramatic but if you criticise me I will kill myself
Feb 21, 2025
"Human decency. How peculiar. In my world, such concern for strangers would be unusual" Ah yes, she must be French
That woman can't be British. All British people intrinsically know that the pound is more valuable than the dollar and WILL bring it up if exchange rates are mentioned.
Seems like a pretty unique concept compared to a lot of what I've read here so far. I'm not religious myself but exploring the ways people might try to come to terms with sin before the rapture is certainly interesting
For someone who hates Kael, she sure seems willing to follow him around everywhere
Feb 20, 2025
The moment she said “cunt,” Mai became my favourite love interest in the whole contest so far, top tier character, hope she gets to let that attitude loose more.
Btw, I think there’s a mistake. When Rio asks “is it not like that in Mikin?” I’m guessing it’s supposed to be “Arhonia” instead
To:lolitroy
Yellow name tyranny strikes again. The writing class should overthrow them
The synopsis has me really interested, familial love instead of romantic love wasn’t something I was expecting from this prompt, but it’s always nice to see something original
Congrats on being the first one to hit 1000 views this contest, it’s well deserved
Feb 19, 2025
The entire last section is just what my internal monologue sounds like when I have to make any decision ever
Feb 18, 2025
It's honestly kinda funny that Kaiju potentially ensured the end of the world by simply forgetting one of the first rules of basic lab safety: store and dispose of reactants safely.
That said, I'm confused. Is it a catalyst or a reactant? If it's a catalyst it shouldn't be reacting at all. Catalysts aren't used in reactions, they just open alternate reaction pathways.
I like quips and similes as much as the next guy but not when they're in practically every sentence. At some point it starts to feel like you're saying a lot to say little.
Nice to see a protagonist who's not so gullible as to immediately go along with isekai shenanigans
Feb 17, 2025
I feel like the "your track record tells me you'd perfect for this" comment is sugar-coated way of saying "you're thick as shit and don't know a damn thing so I know she won't get any information out of you"
Fun first chapter, though it hinges pretty heavily on Emiri not doing the common sense thing of calling the police on a home intruder lol
Feb 16, 2025
Following someone who knows there's a salvation to chase but ignores it and simply accepts the end is a nice change of pace from the stereotypical "never lose hope" protagonists you see in a lot of these stories, seems interesting enough
Seems like an interesting start but the formatting is all over the place. Loads of single line breaks and very few actual paragraph breaks, it's quite wonky to read. Plus I'd sincerely recommend using "full quotation marks" instead of 'apostrophe quotation marks' for speech for readability