Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jul 31, 2023
Ninja espionage mission failed! xD It’s so cute to see Kurokawa getting closer with the group :3
Jul 29, 2023
Pirates, mages, highest quality booze and a sassy queen, who could ask for more? x) Love the way you create their interactions! And I’m very intrigued by this plot twist!
The shishi-doink, that may be the greatest invention ever in their world and it was named like that!!! XD
I am so happy that the plan worked out and Mia’s decision to sell the orchard to the highest bidder, I feel she has grown a lot! She handled it really well considering how nervous she was throughout! Her father was so cute, proud of his daughter < 3 (And Toren being the best bodyguard as expected :p)
I hope Tanaka someday plays one of his father’s songs, he seems to be such a good guy showing him music but not forcing him into that world! :3
Well, that “de-escalated” quickly xD Being serious now, this chapter was so intense, you can really feel the urgency and fear! I loved it! Hope that they’ll all get through this okay, though!
I really like this interlude chapters where the point of view changes! And in this one you can especially feel the romance growing!
To:mfvice
Although she rarely expresses it, Baba is the most important thing to Yada and maybe this event will inspire her to walk again! :3
To:minatika
We can’t even fathom the damage this rabbit has done x) But he is just a misunderstood soul like Vash xD
Would you believe my first plan for this contest was a story about a time traveling bunny? x) Hahaha a crossover between the stories would be so much fun!!! xD
Jul 27, 2023
I can feel the village coming to life with your descriptions, it’s such a joy to read! Toren with a bow tie!! < 3 The chaos centuries ago… Did Claire cause it or maybe… was she trying to protect everyone from it? :o Can’t wait to see Mia’s plan unfold, Duke has it coming!
Poor Selina doesn’t have any friends although she’s adorable… :( Hahaha the muscled rabbit bandits are such a funny mental image xD
Jul 26, 2023
This is beautifully written, I was completely hooked in the first chapter. The narration is fabulous. Really, really good! I will keep on checking for more!
Never tried a gari-gari popsicle but I’m eager too, especially during this season, they seem so refreshing :D
Love the mystery! How does Nao know what’s going to happen ahead of time? The scene at the shrine was very touching!
Hai is always getting herself in trouble due to her habit of agreeing to everything, but sometimes it works well for her XD