Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Aug 12, 2023
To:Shulox
I had so much fun writing the documentary narration, Baba in the spotlight is never enough!! xD Thanks Shu!!!!! < 3
Saved by a technicality! xD But a very cute kiss still :3 She nursed him really well, so I believe she’s going to become a great doctor! It's time for a decision! Don't disappoint me Harucchin!! x)
I’ve just been punched in the gut!! (ToT) This was a rollercoaster of emotions, from joy to complete sorrow x( I need everyone to be all right!!! XO A beautifully written chapter nonetheless! < 3
Aug 11, 2023
To:IchiOne1
Oh sorry, I see what you meant now! x) Yeah, it’s so wonderful that each person has their unique way to write humor! You can always find something new, so it keeps comedy fresh and exciting! :D And if it clicks, it just clicks! xD Thanks again for the support Touya, it really brightens my day!! < 3 < 3
Thank you so much for reading Touya!! < 3 < 3 I also plan on catching up with your novel soon!! :3 But don’t sell yourself short, from the chapters I’ve already read your humor is awesome, it’s just up my alley and I have so much fun every time Maruko and Osmott interact (and it's also so wholesome)!! :D
Hahaha Rambo Hai is so used to agreeing to this kind of stuff, that this was just another peaceful week by her standards xD They'll try everything to find Baba, don't worry too much!! I introduced a lot of weirdness in this chapter, so it makes me so happy that you had fun with it Shu!!! Thank you!!!! < 3 < 3
Good for you, Harucchin!!! First-name basis unlocked!! x) And he’s finally unconsciously opening up more about himself and his otaku ways!! :D If the actual question was to pick between Pinguin and Kotone for my favorite character from this novel, I wouldn’t know who to choose xD
Aug 10, 2023
Not even Toricchi’s tana-bu-bu drawings can ease all these feels… (who am I kidding, of course they did xD) I’m so ready for this final ride, and for the juicy info that will be revealed next < 3
Oh no, Airi!!! What happened?!! (TOT) She's always a beaming ray of light, which makes this even sadder!! I never thought she would be so devastated from being replaced as the singer x( Hope they patch things up soon!! :<
Aug 09, 2023
To:kazesenken
That’s such a high praise, I love Arakawa!! :D Thank you so much!!! < 3
To:minatika
Untitled Goose is one of the titles on my wishlist, it seems so much fun!! A goose creating havoc!!! XD
Maybe the gummies will work like energy fuel, giving you a boost! :3 But I really wish that you improve step by step with your sessions, I hope you get better just like Yada!! Gambatteeee Mina!!!! \(^w^)/ < 3
Aug 08, 2023
Hahahah crisis averted, stash hidden, enemy was successfully distracted!! Of course, Kotone is fearless as expected and mocks the weak XD The intimacy is getting really hot in here, breaking rules, tsundere lines and heart beats like a boombox!! X)
So Mia knew he wasn’t an elf all along! If she could have guessed the rest, she should definitely play this world’s lottery x) I’m so thrilled that Jun finally realized his true feelings and chose to take action!!! And Toren stays to take care of Mia, so she’s in good paws :p Hope that they do return in the end, this can’t be the last time we see Mia and our besto catboi :< But for now, goooo Jun!!! >o<
What a perfect place to be caught up! This date arc was so adorable! Mai is trying so hard to show her true feelings but Ryota is just too dense… :< And the poor cat was left behind right after being adopted xD Really enjoying the story so far!! :3
To:mfvice
I tried to create many cute little moments between them here, and I think it still needs a few adjustments when I get time, but it makes me so happy that you experienced the sweet feeling I hoped to express! :3 Thank you so much for your tender words vice, it truly gives me joy!! < 3