Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jul 26, 2023
To:minatika
Baba vanished during Hai’s lengthy story, but we’ll find out what happened in the next chapter x)
I’m so glad it is easy to follow. Initially. when I started writing this novel, I felt like I was restricting my imagination. Now, I feel more confident to let my thoughts flow! Your kind words really encourage me to keep writing, thank you so much for your support!! < 3
Jul 25, 2023
Love the chill atmosphere and find Haru and Airi so endearing! Their antics are really funny, and it's as if they share the same mind x) I can envision them as a cute supportive couple for Yuuji, I’m rooting for both of them! Also, I'm happy that Kurokawa has no desire to conceal their relationship, I hope she gets good enough to jam with the rest as a band! :3
Toren’s backstory!!!! Poor boy, he was a drifter and they teased him… :< Glad Mia had his back! I’m excited to know more about his adventures in the future!! :D And I hope Claire gets her dance with Roki after the festival, she deserves it!
Jul 24, 2023
Fast but not furious granny! She’s an angel xD
To:mfvice
This is the one of the best compliments I could ever get, it means a lot to me because I always find myself doubting my writing. Thank you!! < 3
To:Shulox
Thank you so much for reading! It makes me really happy you had fun with the chapters! Hai and Yada are a funny duo, I regret not having them interact more. Maybe it’s time for a comeback x)
Jul 22, 2023
The little girl scene got me xD And Toren is too good for this world!!! (ToT)
Jul 20, 2023
Toren with a tiny apron xD Nooo Roki don’t give up on Mia!!! :( I’m excited for what’s going to change during the Painted Moon Festival and for your descriptions of it because I feel it’s going to be magical! :3
Mmmm scones would be pretty good right now!
Roki could probably buy the entire village with his hair but would eventually turn bald x)
Also, the fan art of Toren with the seahorse costume is so good!! :D
I now wanted to name her Gardener but I feel it is too late to change it :p But one meaning of her name is spring flower so it still fits :p
I risked mixing a lot in this chapter and I'm happy with the result :3 I feared the Aztecs were a bit too much x) The secondary romance wasn't planned but it is sailing now! xD
Jul 19, 2023
Thank you so so much for the fan art!!!! I really really loved it, it’s perfect, I wouldn’t change a thing! It captured their personalities wonderfully!! :D Today I’m feeling a bit sick and this cheered me right up!! I don’t even know how to express how happy I am with this, thank you < 3 < 3 < 3 < 3
Jul 18, 2023
To:Katsuhito
Hehe glad you found it funny, I love absurd comedy so I’m trying to sprinkle a bit in the chapters x)
Although she doesn’t do much, Yada-chan can be pretty relatable hehe x) Ru is a sharp thinker so an escape room should normally be easy peasy for him :p
Hahaha the apron scene really got me, wasn’t expecting it!! xD But he’s definitely feeling something else too :p
The intrigue and sinister side of this chapter are so interesting! I’m curious to know who the entity interfering with Claire really is… The parallels open so many possibilities! Sweet Toren as an agent of chaos xD
Jul 15, 2023
Love the official artwork!!! Toren looks really cool and the girls are all so cute!! < 3 < 3