Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
It's a me. I'm an aspiring light novel writer hoping to one day see my works in anime form. I hope that my works at least brighten up your day and give you something to look forward to.
Dec 22, 2023
Almost thought we were gonna have a last minute boss fight with the T-rex turkey, but guess things worked out. The baby bird reminded me of the ones from Through the rings of love. Wonder if this little's guy's name is Shemp. Overall, I really enjoyed reading this nice little Christmas special.
Looks like the finale is fast approaching. I expect the mayor and his son will reconcile next chapter.
She eats the dungeon monsters? Can't blame her. Some of em probably do taste good. Wonder how things are gonna go with the goblin village.
To:Taylor J
It's gonna be crazy what Leona ends up doing. Same thing for Astrid too. She's known as the queen of crazy, and she'll be proving that in the coming chapters.
It all boils down to how much you're enjoying the experience. Some streams I've seen of Mario party can be pretty chill, and then someone lands on chance time. Though even though there is some swearing and shouting, at the end of the game, everyone always leaves happy and in high spirits. Guess that means the friendship is still intact. 😊
Dec 20, 2023
So Gabriel was the one that caused the blizzard. I kind of thought he might secretly be an antagonist, but nice to see he isn't evil.
Anything can happen in Mario Party. Especially if there's chance time.
Dec 19, 2023
Had a feeling the mayor's son would play a big role in the story. Whelp, guess the gang's gotta go find him.
Practice makes perfect. It wouldn't be very entertaining, or enjoyable if the main event is a one sided slaughter. Hopefully Astrid isn't as merciless as Crowboy is at Mario Party.
Gotta build up excitement somehow.😅
Dec 18, 2023
I should have seen this coming. The cactus is on the cover after all.😆 Who needs a tree when you can deck the cactus with Christmas lights.🌵
Dec 17, 2023
To:SkeletonIdiot
No getting out of this one for Rika.😆
Dec 15, 2023
Nothing like putting up Christmas lights in order to brighten up the night and make the place more festive.🎄✨
Dec 13, 2023
Whelp, guess that's how they get the turkey dinner.😆 I honestly didn't expect the turkey hunt to come this soon. Wonder if that boy that appeared is going to have a big role in the story.🤔
Fujiko is pure evil. Luckily Shiori's on sight, so she can probably heal Itsuki. Hopefully Makihara doesn't find out. Seeing Itsuki like that might make him lose it.