Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
It's a me. I'm an aspiring light novel writer hoping to one day see my works in anime form. I hope that my works at least brighten up your day and give you something to look forward to.
Let me humanize this review
Apr 24, 2026
Re:Admin, fucking Admin. This is a story beyond human comprehension. If you can't understand it's greatness, I don't know, I didn't understand shit that was going on either. To get serious, this is...
No words needed
Apr 01, 2026
Just read the title. No words needed to describe this. It is the best. Why is it the best? Because it is. Do you not read greatness? Well if you said yes, you clearly didn't read this. Now to be fa...
Philosophy, chess, and Pep
Jan 16, 2026
I'll admit, what drew me most to this novel was its chess elements, though I very much enjoyed the witty story that accompanied it. The characters were memorable, and aside from the late introducti...
A thrilling story
Nov 10, 2025
When You Only Kiss Twice first started, I was quickly on board due to my love of spy flics. As such, I was privy to some of the earlier drafts of the series. Because of that, I'm proud to see that ...
Putting the sweet in bittersweet
Nov 09, 2025
If you're looking for a quick spooky, but more wholesome read, check out My Sweet Nightmare. It's got cute monster girls, an immersive world, and an ending which will really leave you in silence fo...
A solid story
If you're looking for a short and sweet read that's well-written, check out Kyslicium. This one surprised me, mainly with how it handled the ending. I wasn't expecting the twist, but it made sense ...
A gem of a story that sadly lacks some polish
Oct 06, 2025
The only cute and colorful thing about STAR AWESOME is it's cover. Within it's text is dark, Lord of the flies type of vibe dysfunction. This sets up a unique and dark premise with a large cast of ...
A solid start for what looks to be a larger series
Oct 05, 2025
The first thing I'll get out of the way is that I feel The Zodiac Covenant doesn't fall under the criteria needed to be considered an isekai, so if you're here looking for a story where people get ...
High praises for this dark fantasy epic
Oct 04, 2025
If I had to name a flaw with this novel, I'd say it's title can be a tad off-putting, but one shouldn't fully judge a book by it's title, or cover. This story has some slow buildup in the beginning...
[Spoilers] A solid story which could have been better
Oct 03, 2025
Tired of the "perfect" isekai? Well a demon's here to grant your wish. Our Perfect Isekai World is Spoiled by a Demon Girl?! decides to tackle some of the typical tropes of the genre with morbid re...