Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jul 26, 2023
Man, one chapter in and this is already the most interesting thing I’ve read since joining HF. The hook is incredibly interesting, and the way it’s delivered flows really well. I’ll look forward to reading the rest
Jul 25, 2023
It was pretty obvious from how unwilling she is to go home in previous chapters, but man, Hanako has it rough. If school is her second least favourite place in the world, I’m gonna take the guess that number 1 is home.
Really good chapter for stoking investment in a character we already cared about. Makes Hanako feel more fleshed out and human. Looking forward to seeing what you’re gonna do with this from here
I can’t tell if Hiro is a top-tier wingman or kind of a dick. Either way, seems like him slipping that phone number under the door is gonna be the catalyst that’ll kick off this blossoming relationship. I’m excited to see where things go from here
The awkwardness of the first conversation feels really genuine, you could have told me it was a transcription of a real awkward first encounter and I’d have probably believed you. Both of these characters seem completely precious