Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Writer, programmer, dad, old guy Things I love: fantasy genre, soccer, martial arts, anime, MTG, and of course writing
Sep 09, 2023
"I'd be willing to do anything" is probably not something you say to a witch! lol He's just asking for something crazy and and magical to happen to him! Very nice writing! Can't wait to see what comes next 😁
Sep 04, 2023
To:t_tomodachi22
or something lol Takao's magic is still a mystery!
I considered trying to write a nurery rhyme for Sumire's Expose, but dropped that idea real quick lol
Sep 02, 2023
lol nice guess! 😂 Too bad they signed a waiver when they became adventurers, no extra pay for extra danger! 😆
Sumires Exposes were so fun to write! And sometimes I liked to sneak in seemingly mundane info that is actually important.
Aug 28, 2023
To:Kitty-sama
Thanks! I haven't written many fight scenes so I'm glad it turned out well
Aug 22, 2023
She does have some Aqua vibes now that you mention it 😆
Yep Sumire put the spell there, and Takao did something to it. Not quite amplified, but that's a close guess!
Aug 21, 2023
The end notes are one of my favorite parts! Glad to hear you like them!
Aug 17, 2023
What's a deadly monster encounter among friends right 😆
To:yahallo
No worries! Everyone writes at their own pace. I look forward to reading more in the future! 😁
Aug 15, 2023
Woo! Caisey's not out yet! Nice job Kronos!
I won't spoil it but those a nice guesses!
Aug 14, 2023
Always such vivid descriptions! Love it! 😍
Aug 07, 2023
Just put your wings away 😂 so obvious lol