Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
May 06, 2026
To:kazesenken
OMG haven’t thought about that game in years. I can totally see it.
you may not want to follow poor Masaru anywhere. bad luck has a habit of following him.
May 05, 2026
Nicely done. The leg amputation reveal was a good shock.
ok don’t judge me but I’ve never seen The Shining… I actually don’t like much horror media.
wait till the bed bugs and putrid water arrive…
oh yes. shadiness and terror.
yep, but the poor cleaner is just another innocent soul trapped in the crush of isolation. this story is really focused on those in society (not just Japan) that get forgotten and pushed away.
ohhhhh yes. poor fellow is going to go through it. his guests will not give him good memories.
I loved touching on all these fascinating parts of Japanese business culture and economy. they keep such high employment but so much of what happens is just mundane nothingness. for Andrakin, I imagined it was just a shady, low end prop management firm that dealt with assets no one really wanted. a hotel like Warm Embraces would essentially be just a laundering pit. and you’ll see. Masaru won’t meet many guests because the hotels have such strict limited engagement policies, but when he does have visitors, things go very bad.
yep! you probably noticed it with Songstress too, but I try to focus on details for atmosphere and really prioritize what the character is feeling. all my stories are character focused first, and I think psy horror works pretty well for that.
May 04, 2026
This was enjoyable. Good character profiles right out of the gate and your prose has nice detailing and wit. Well done. Welcome to honeyfeed!
May 03, 2026
To:Jen_F
I love how all three of us have some manner of shower scene(s) in our pay horrors lol.
“The soft soles of my shoes are almost soundless against the stone tiles as I move through the dark rooms, past shelves and desks, on my way to the staff room.”
A delightfully written sentence! I’m really enjoying your writing style. very pensive and solemnly quiet so far.
May 02, 2026
But yep! Should’ve taken off those watches!
“First time having your soul ripped apart by powerful people trying to become immortal?” - Yuki