Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jan 23, 2026
To:lolitroy
I mean there are still some innocent aspects of host clubs and if you brace yourself, it's manageable. And realistically I do think there is a companionship aspect of host clubs that plenty of clients are aware of, like it's not a trap, they know the hosts don't love them, etc. It's just convenient and that's enough. And agreed about "the scene" I did NOT want to treat Kaho's scars that way. This has been a big part of her journey- realizing that she's severely damaged herself and now she has to live with that. In a tragic sense, I think at this point in her life it's not acceptance of the scars, it's acceptance of the loathing she now feels towards them. Years of being despondent and borderline comatose dulled her to that, but now that she is returning to life, she is having to deal with the fallout.
To:Moon
Tomita is a good, gentle man. I enjoyed showing his softening as the journey progresses.
My reference was actually the gross side of a lot of European history. There were points in European nobility and upper classes where they only bathed a few times a year, like less than a month, because they thought it was better for them. And they were all inbred to keep noble lines pure. I took this as a kingdom that has been existing in isolation for millennia, and maybe the leaders long ago felt it was better to keep them in a blinded stupor to better get their way. Even Mathael is okay with that, as long as they make the crowns for them.
A good rule for poor Tomita and Izhari is that if you think something is going to be for their benefit, it usually isn't. No, our poor girl has had no breaks and no mercy.
Nothing good, that's for sure.
You’re nailing the “I hate you” to “I care for you” road trip adventure vibe. Reisen and Yukiya feel like a fun sibling dynamic for me at this point.
I appreciate that Reisen and the kid aren’t gods or absolute weaklings. They have power, and Reisen’s fencing background is believable. And having them get legit hurt is important in my opinion. Helps ground things and give the fights tension. And you have already done a great job showing Reisen uses with as much as skill, which I always love.
To:Engin
Following up on my previous comment again to say I still adore this. You do a good job of giving moments time to breathe. Well done. Also, love the wolf elemental, it’s a cool visual.
I like Nagai already. So this world has magical/mythological beings like vampires.
Jan 22, 2026
I do enjoy lore for worlds where magic and tech ology exist, but technology seemingly wins out on real world usage.
ok formally settling in to reread these first chapters and finish the whole thing! I’m excited to explore your world! congrats on finishing.
Shuhei and Kaho are unclothed waiting for you what are you doing here?
To:Mara
you’re too quick!
ummmmm… get ready. the intensity is about to pick up and kind of won’t drop for the rest of the story.
Jan 18, 2026
To:Crys Meer
awesome! it was a fun song to write, I actually completed it in one session!