Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I mainly love writing anime inspired stories. So I am really glad I found this platform [email protected]
Jul 26, 2026
spine smasher? if the technique didn't have a name I would have went for one punch woman lol checkmate, I saw the chess reference there
a very tough situation. he keeps saying he is the only family she has left, does that mean their parents died in the fire or maybe he just doesn't know what happened and he is just guessing
damn, pretty tragic such a sweet loving family is experiencing this. I hope the parents made it out. I wonder what they want with his sister
To:Terrycat
damn, I should have created My own super cool ominous line like the night is dark and full of terrors.
To:Mara
A game of thrones was definitely part of the inspiration for the story haha. I'm glad you like it.
this was an interesting start Ryba drops you write in the middle of his dilemma so he was once a respected hero of some sort, but then something happened and everybody thinks he is now the bad guy
damn, this was quite a gripping start. makes you wonder what might have happened or what he might have done. congrats on beginning to publish.
Jul 25, 2026
ah, she did the thing, she said the words. can't catch kite can't catch kite can't catch kite a sweet action packed chapter looks like our boy Felix wasn't fully able to hold his own here where would he be without his friend and companion Rambo kite patiently looking forward to the next one
time to activate those superpowered sneakers and kick some bad guy butt this was a fun start haha I swear if you hadn't provide logic to why there is sneakers in this world I would have said it was isekaid protagonist from modern day Earth who started some kind of supermarket in this fantasy world lol seems like she is not good at most things. can't wait to see what her overwhelming strength might be
Jul 24, 2026
that's one cool way to cauterize a wound haha. and we find our heroes in quite the predicament
oooooh, so that is partly kind of what might have happened, even though there's a good chance he is not getting the full story. interesting
To:Kitsune
yes lol. this was the first time I was handling and ensemble cast of characters, so executing it was something I had to really think about. that's when I had the idea to make each person the star of a particular chapter so they will have enough room to be familiar with the reader. hence why I skillfully made most of them in this chapter either not around, or slightly in the background, doing something that still shows off a bit of who they are and their personality. but future chapters definitely will give breathing room for each and every girl in the guild. the job of this chapter in particular was just to introduce most of them while slightly keeping Chanchan as the focus.
Jul 23, 2026
To:Giselle Everdrop
oh wow, I'm really glad they warmed up to you so quickly. thank you
To:Mario Nakano 64
haha, I'm really glad to see that she made such a strong impression. you will definitely see more of her as the story develops.
Jul 22, 2026
she possesses high level water bender magic, and she will most likely turn the dragon into her pet probably was a fun chapter though