Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I mainly love writing anime inspired stories. So I am really glad I found this platform [email protected]
Aug 07, 2026
ah, arrival of the wives. you shouldn't worry, protag, you are going to become a harem King... hold up a second... the princesses are totally going to end up being the same girls he grew up with, aren't they?
damn, bro got it tough
I wonder what the older woman was also trying to tell him before she went missing
oh, not the real elder lady. copycat almost kicked his ass, but nothing can beat the original
interesting, so methods of sealing the desperado cards are being developed
Okisato cleaning house
I enjoyed the setting for this match. it was super creative.
hmmm, Kite can fly right? so I wasn't super worried of Felix falling haha. she got his back. although he did save her from falling. wait a second. she uses wind magic to fly right? not wings. I don't know if this was fully explained before and I am just forgetting but are ther limitations to her power?
this feels like a sight adventure, and I like it. I forgot what the goal was when they left that guy's Castle, I think it had to do with trying to remember who he was, or going to find his family. I was thinking that will be the pressing issue right now, but it looks like they need to get some money first before they can do that. also I wonder are there actually birds in this world like regular birds?
Aug 06, 2026
what? she is leaving her daughter behind? will this be the last time we see Hakari? our brave little water bender off to a Royal academy they grow up so fast literally, the three years came in a blink of an eye haha this was another fun one. going to be interesting seeing how things develop from here
To:Goosey
thank you again for Reading haha
Aug 04, 2026
so the little water bender now has both a daughter and a best friend
Aug 03, 2026
To:Kitsune
going to be a bad day for them. lol
Jul 31, 2026
To:Mario Nakano 64
really? and I was honestly trying to give her that big sister vibe. I will check the chapter later and see if I can fix that.
lady...? she is the freaking Avatar. fear this child she may be silly all the time, but you dear not cross her. and her eggy and her stick.