Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I mainly love writing anime inspired stories. So I am really glad I found this platform [email protected]
Jul 19, 2026
looks like someone is on his path to becoming nearly as overpowered us the suspenders Queen Mimoko
okisato being the boss as usual
I mean, is his name inspiring any sort of confidence in him? lol loved Utami here. I just like this current personality of hers
To:Mario Nakano 64
it's wearing sneakers it's already special
so there is basically no beating this guy damn
oh crap, I meant invincibility not invisibility
she doesn't really have a compass watch on her like leafy does lol and the problem is that everything in the demon Relm is 10 times stronger and durable than the architects and objects in the human world
that's surprising because you basically got the game mechanics down here
Miny got that invisibility cheat code activated by default
Jul 18, 2026
hmmm I want to suspect there's some kind of magic blocking the little girls memories or maybe she genuinely can't remember Kite eating chicken I swear made me wait to think for a moment lol
Jul 17, 2026
a very very cute read
Jul 15, 2026
ah, pretty interesting nightmaresequence there trying to throw me off my main theory. we will see how this develops further.
Jul 14, 2026
To:Kitsune
will she eventually have to make a choice? basically losing her humanity in order to gain enough power to fight back against her own kind? stay tuned haha
so he is part royalty interesting
Jul 13, 2026
To:ValyWD
lol I did not even think of that