Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
🦋spicarie✨ KEEP CALM AND WRITE 85-90 WPM
The most painful fake romance that was actually real and I am obsessed!
Dec 22, 2025
Rating: 4.82 out of 5
I just finished reading this masterpiece and I am literally emotional wreckage right now. You see the title and think it is going to be some soft, fluffy romance about acto...
The magical girl sisterhood I literally dreamed of!
Rating: 4.88 out of 5
I just finished reading this and my heart is honestly so full right now. I went into it expecting just another magic school story, but A-Academy gave me everything I didn't...
The cyberpunk magical girl aesthetic is literally to die for!
I just finished reading Magical Girl - Cyber Ronin and I am absolutely screaming. I did not know I needed a mix of neon-drenched cyberpunk and frilly magical girl outfits i...
I am literally crying over calligraphy right now, this is so beautiful!
Okay, I need to scream about this novel because I am absolute emotional wreckage. When I first saw "Ink-Mage," I was like, "Writing? Sounds kinda boring," but I was SO wron...
Literally the most chaotic and romantic escape story ever!
Okay, I need to scream about this novel for a sec because it is honestly so good? I went into it thinking it was just going to be a funny isekai with a weird title (I mean,...
Space scavengers and emotional damage are my new favorite combo!
Rating: 4.72 out of 5
Omg, I just finished reading The Earth Trap and I am literally vibrating with excitement right now? I didn't think I would get this invested in a sci-fi story about trash p...
Literally the most creative superhero story that made me cry my eyes out!
Rating: 4.78 out of 5
I need to talk about this novel because I am still recovering from that ending. At first, I thought it was just going to be a fun story about a kid whose drawings come to l...
The fluffiest bunny romance that unexpectedly broke my heart and put it back tgt
Rating: 4.76 out of 5
I honestly picked this up thinking it would be just another typical "guy finds magic girl" story, but *Miracle Without Rabbit Ears* is so much more than that. It starts off...
The most mind-bending identity crisis that literally shattered my soul!
OMG, I am actually shaking after finishing this volume. "Jason is Dead"? The title alone had me spiraling before I even clicked the first chapter, and let me tell you, TheL...
The grittiest redemption arc that literally stole my heart!
Okay, I need to talk about Exile's Badge right now because I am still recovering. I usually stick to fantasy or romance, but this? This gritty crime thriller actually had m...