Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Welcome to my niche corner. I don't read light-novels, and I don't really write 'em. So I don't know why I'm here.
Apr 29, 2026
To:1R
Hehehehehehe 😈 Nahhhh they'll be fineeee 😇
Heck no I wouldn't like to be in their shoes at all I would've run for the hills. Yes, absolutely nothing's happened to anyone 😇they're all A-okay
Apr 28, 2026
😇Maybe it is, maybe it isn't....
LMAO Don't you just hate it when you're trying to open the door and it comes off in your hand. Riku's reaction is perfect As for feedback, I mean, haven't really read far enough to judge yet. The start's snappy, the pacing's fast but not too fast, the prose is clean and nice, and the characters have my investment. Only thing would be that cliffhanger on chapter... 2 I think it was. All that tension building up at the end and then everything snapping back to being perfectly fine in the next chapter really jarred me out of it, as a reader.
Apr 27, 2026
To:mindokusai
Don't mind at all! Just make sure to put them with cream
No I genuinely thought I was making them up Those things should be called sadberries, not bubbleberries, even if they supposedly taste like bubblegum 😔Mine look cool. Like bubbles. Totally original :3
Don't worry, this is the thriller part! Everyone always escapes in the thriller part
Wait they're REAL? Oh my goodness. I did not actually know this, I just slapped a random name on 'em and called it good. Well, the more you know!
He's alive! Mr. Fuku is an angel. Someone give this man a medal for philanthropist of the year Though I guess we don't know how exactly Riku's been affected just yet.... Can't be a fate worse than death, at least!
Thanks. They're just a gaggle of wild kiddos, nothing bad will ever happen to them 😇
Apr 26, 2026
Ah, I see. It just seems a bit strange to go from that to everyone acting as if nothing happened, and being surprised Riku encountered mutants. Also I didn't mention it before but i did love the buildup of the snake and the end of the chapter though. Man just strolled up convinced he was fine and literally faceplants in front of his friends. Perfectly in character for him and still had me going "oh heck". He reminds me of certain relatives I shall not identify, actually....
To:Testimony Igweanyiba
Indeed very good I'm glad *nod nod*
Arigato danke kind sir
Apr 25, 2026
Hunting down good music that refuses to be hunted down. Always hard 😔
Slice of life vibes yo