May 18, 2026
Hm, interesting. Wonder what's up with sleepy? The first part threw me off a lil, though, with Riku referencing these people who weren't mentioned at all last chapter as if we should know them, especially Ice-cold and the pretty gal. It kinda feels a bit... off-kilter? Tbf I often end up with random details in rough drafts that I intend to backtrack in later, so maybe that's what's going on here. Otherwise the chapter's okay. It's a bit middling if I'm honest. Interesting, but not much except Riku's snarky comments going for it. It might be worth having more of a point of interest in there, like hyping up sleepy girl's weirdness with some interaction, or perhaps the other characters sniping back at Riku's comments. There's actually not any interaction going on at all in this chapter, and it feels a bit empty, especially with how good Riku and Lily's interactions tend to be. I kinda miss that, because it's done well and it could really improve things here if some of that personality was injected into these new characters I assume will be with us for the next few chapters.