Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Hello, Chris Zee here, I'm an Otaku who loves isekai, romance, slice of life, action etc... I also like writing and reading.
Oh and if you're interested in my stories give them a read, I swear I won't disappoint. (◠‿◕)
Apr 05, 2026
How wholesome. Kengo really deserved some quiet time especially since a lot of BS has happened to him. I also love the progression of his relationship with Kurumi. Their awkward moments are heartwarming. Looking forward to the next. Rating: 9.2-10. Progression baby.
Quite the interesting premise. I kinda feel scared knowing all of them are gonna be immortal for an eternity without being able to move. It's sad when you think about it. I enjoyed this first chapter especially because of the computer. I hope it will have an irl avatar so that it and Sirius will be together for the remaining days. Overall, this chapter was a great start. 9.1-10. Very intriguing.
Okay this chapter actually comes close to the banger intro. I like the way you handled his introspection in the first half. It was relatable (to a certain degree) and it really succeeded in the 'show don't tell technique' which I still have trouble with when writing. I think you should lean into his serious introspection later in the story as this will be great character development for our glorious king. I really enjoyed this one not gonna lie. Looking forward to the next. Rating: 9.0-10. His depth is palpable and his development seems to be approaching. Oh and if you wouldn't mind, please check out my romcom entry. I'm curious to know what your thoughts will be on it.
Okay, I hate Hanawa now. 😤 She did our king dirty. Why did she just have to lie to him only to spread blasphemy about him. She's a bitch. Anyway, this chapter was... yeah it caught me of guard with the, ahem (B-job). I wasn't expecting it. Even though I knew this story is ecchi😅. But please don't show the, ahem (Sex scenes) cuz this might get you out of the contests top 10 lol. Overall. This one was both fun and funny. Rating: 8.9-10. The Shuntaro × Mamie dynamic is peak.
Well, well, well, it looks like someone's getting laid. Lol. Not bad. I'm digging this Hanami-senpai. She's pretty beautiful, and she's an E-cup. What more could a guy want. Mamie, on the other hand, is definitely best girl material. Rating: 8.7-10. We got an E-cup baddie ladies and gentlemen
Do not worry your lordship, Queen green haired girl will soon be with you. I as your loyal follower will make sure if it. I'll even hunt down the god of your world (Gemini) and force him to make it so that you see her. Lmao 🤣. This chapter was good. I still think chapter one is peak that won't be matched though. This one was nothing but inner thoughts but it was still awesome. Shuntaro is a great protag no doubt. Rating: 8.7-10. Tea party here we come!
Shit, the king has been dethroned by the queen 👸. No I refuse. I still say: Praise the king of sigma males!!! This chapter was also quite great. But not as amazing as the previous, but that doesn't mean it wasn't good. It pushes the story forward and that's what we're here for. Rating: 8.5-10. Praise the Horny Queen.
To:Gemini Daydream
Indeed lmao 🤣
Praise the delusional sigma male, he who sacrifices all to get laid, he who represents the struggle of all man, he who represents the concept of: Virginity, he who will get laaaaaiiiid!!! Lmaoooooo!!!🤣. This is the funniest thing I've read all month. Contenders are, An Original Sin, My Romantic comedy in the heartbreak Society, and The Girl from the Grocery Store. Anyway I really enjoyed this one. At first I was hesitant cuz of the title lol. But now I know that I've been sleeping on a 'banger', (Get it). Overall, very funny Chapter. Rating: 9.4-10. Simply amazing. Praise the king of sigma males.
Wow, wow, wow!!! This chapter was straight fire. The way Nell just came into existence in such a gory way was so vivid and well written. His interactions with humans are funny as hell. Especially when he met Mirror-san 🪞 lol. He reminds me of The Goddess of Heaven, Kitsune from my novel (Oubaitori). I bet if these two were in one room they'd be up each othet throats lol since they are so similar. Overall this chapter was amazing. Rating: 9.9-10. Incredible introduction l.
Apr 04, 2026
To:Deleted User
Thanks Astro bro. You've been here since day one (since I first started writing on honeyfeed) so it's no biggie. Thanks for commenting.
Apr 02, 2026
To:Mochi
Thanks, Mochi. I hope you'll continue to enjoy it.
Mar 31, 2026
To:Adnan-The-Real-One
Okay. Thanks again.
Thank you so much. That means a lot. I wonder how you'll react to Chapters 16,17, and 18. The A— Arc. I can't tell you cuz spoilers lol.
Thank you. Thanks for commenting and reading. I hope you'll enjoy the rest.