Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Just a typical otaku, who likes Japan, Anime, manga, games and RAMEN 😉😉😉
Jul 24, 2025
To:Ñ
That's good to hear!😊 If you had some free time, I'd love to hear your opinion about my own novel❤️👍
To:Nato_otan1
I wanted to make it slightly different to other first chapters of other novels, and that's the idea I came up with😁👍
To:stupidwriter
Ps. Thanks for adding to the library👍
I don't believe that someone who decided to post its own book on the internet is an idiot. You should have more self-confidence❤️👍 As for the chapters, I will try😊
Putting two chapters at the same day, when you have one much shorter is a good idea👍
Thanks for reading!😊👍 The pain is only in first few chapters that describe Sora's past. After that it is more chill.
Pain makes us stronger as they say🫡
To:Cacalotlraven
Don't worry. Sometimes I also post them shorter, just to not mix too many scenes in one chapter.
That was a short one...
If you had some free time, I'd love to hear your opinion about my own novel😊👍
To:Elukard
Thanks for the comment! I wrote the chapter 0 mostly because I wanted the story to start with retrospection and I needed one chapter to introduce this. I recommend also reading other chapters of Sora's story😊👍
If you had some time, I'd love to hear your opinion about my own novel❤️
I have just finished reading first four chapters and I have to say that this story is really interesting. I'm definitely going to read the rest soon👍
Thanks, I took some time to think about her past story, so I'm glad you like it😊
I think I can feel where this is going😅