Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Just a typical otaku, who likes Japan, Anime, manga, games and RAMEN 😉😉😉
Jul 17, 2025
Very interesting story! I'm looking forward to next chapters! 👍
To:Literate_Manul
Thank you for the comment! New chapters are daily around 6:00 (PTD)👍. As for the father, I wanted to show him as a person who tried to keep family together but at the end it was meaningless and as result he lost his wife and company. As result he started sinking into his own despair and stopped caring about anything. Maybe I should be more precise about this part, sorry😅
Jul 16, 2025
To: Yuu Hoshino
Nice 👍 For me that would be Team Rem. I always liked her devotion to Subaru and her cuteness mixed with maturity. The "Let's start from Zero" scene is one of my favorite. But I have to agree that silver haired characters are Kawaiii🥰
Jul 15, 2025
To:Sowisi
I see. Thanks, I asked just to know. Also, if you don't mind, I'd like to know your opinion about my own novel👍
If you are a Re:Zero fan, then there is only one thing that I have to ask: "Team Emilia or Team Rem?"
I have to say as a great fan of Pokemon that I really like the idea, but on the other side I'm little worried about the copyrights... I'm not so knowledgeable at this front, but are you sure there won't be more problems later?
To:Deleted User
Thank you very much! Please look forward to new chapters, as those are always daily around 6:00 (PTD)👍
I can see potential in this work, please keep going👍
Concept interesting, but the text structure makes it hard to read. I recommend checking my own novel, so you could compare (and maybe write a comment what you think about it...)
I like the originality of this idea, especially the mc (not only he is not a protagonist but also gender bender, you are making me a day❤️) Looking forward to the next chapters! Also, if you could, I'd love to hear your honest opinion about my own novel.
As a person whose one of the favourite anime is oshi no ko, I have to say that I truly admire mixing idols and isekai. Please keep good work👍 Also, if you could, I'd love to know your honest opinion about my own novel.
Hi, I am truly impressed by your writing talent, I can feel already that you will be one of the finalists for sure. That's why, of course if it's not the problem, I'd love to know your opinion about my novel and maybe get some hints to make it better. Of course, if that is asking too much, I understand it...
I have to say as a fan of romance and mythology that I am looking forward to next chapters👍 Also I would love to know your opinion about my own novel.
I have to say, that personally I really like Ninja. Please keep doing good work with this novel👍 I also recommend checking my own novel, I would love to know what you think about it.
I like the idea for the story, but if I have to be honest, the writing style makes it hard to me to focus on reading. Not the descriptions or something like that, but the structure of the whole text itself. Of course, I'm not trying to insult your work or anything. If you don't mind, I recommend to check my novel and compare the writing style😊