Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Just a typical otaku, who likes Japan, Anime, manga, games and RAMEN 😉😉😉
Jul 20, 2025
To:Xa
Glad to hear that you enjoy reading my novel😊
Jul 19, 2025
To:WheatTon
If that is not a problem, I'd love to hear your opinion about my novel too😊
To:teraphIl1000
Thank you! I recommend adding to library and checking the other chapters to see for yourself how Sora's story is going to develop😊👍
Am I the only one who believes that Truck-kun is an incarnation of Grim Reaper?😅😅😅
Great, just great!👍 Looking forward to new chapters!😊
I have read many isekai stories in my life and that is the first time I see an Isekai Western. I also like the fact that the mc is not fully overpowered since he has a limit in form of 6 bullets. I'm looking forward to what is to happen👍 If possible, I'd like to hear your opinion about my own novel, too😊
If I can give you suggestion: The synopsis should be a little more entertaining. Right know it is a little too depressing, and I am afraid it might not be able to attract many people. With the opinion of the story itself, I'd like to wait after a few more chapters. So yeah, that's all from me for now. Looking forward to next chapters😊 and if you had some time, I'd love to hear your opinion about my own novel👍
I have to say that I am a little curious how you got this idea for a novel. I'm looking forward to next chapters👍 Also, if that is not a problem, I'd love to know your opinion about my novel😊
As a fellow person of culture, I have to say: "Good job👍" I'm looking forward to next chapters❤️ And if you had some time, I'd love to know your opinion about my own novel😊
I have to say that as a person of culture: Skye is Kawaiii❤️
Jul 18, 2025
To: Yuu Hoshino
Thanks, I really liked your chapter, too😁👍
Jul 17, 2025
To:Dr.Haki
Thank you for the comment! For the first one, first few chapters are about showing Sora's past, that's why isekai part will be after going back to "original time". As for the second one, I will try to use less tags👍 Please look forward to new chapters😊
If you don't mind, I'd love to hear your opinion about my own novel❤️
Very interesting story! I'm looking forward to next chapters! 👍
To:Literate_Manul
Thank you for the comment! New chapters are daily around 6:00 (PTD)👍. As for the father, I wanted to show him as a person who tried to keep family together but at the end it was meaningless and as result he lost his wife and company. As result he started sinking into his own despair and stopped caring about anything. Maybe I should be more precise about this part, sorry😅