Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Just a typical otaku, who likes Japan, Anime, manga, games and RAMEN 😉😉😉
Jul 24, 2025
To:Xa
Of course👍 He won't be killed so easily😁
Jul 23, 2025
To: Epti
Good to know. Also, if you had some time, I'd love to hear your opinion about my own novel👍
To:Hollow
Glad that I could help👍 Also, if that's not a problem, I'd love to hear your opinion about my own novel😊
To:LowTierAuthor
Thank you for the comment. Sora's past is traumatic, but it will help him evolve into a strong character👍 I hope you will also check another chapters of his adventure😊
To:stsai465
Definitely. Also, if you had some time, I'd love to hear your opinion about my own novel😊
I am reading manga called "Farming in another world". Because of that I got curious about this novel. I have high expectations👍❤️
I have to say that this chapter made me truly look forward to what is next. Starting tomorrow, I will definetly check other chapters. Please continue good work👍
I'm jealous of this cover, that's for sure. I also like the synopsis and the writing style. The plot also looks quite original. I will definetly look forward to new chapters.😎
I see we have a person of culture here😎😎😎
I have to say that I expected anything, but the novel about American presidents is something I never expected.👍
I can feel that this mc is going to go through a lot of aura farming👍
I really like the content of this novel, but I have to say that I feel sorry, that the synopsis is so short. Please don't get me wrong. I don't want to insult you or anything. I just feel that synopsis lacks the attribute of catching people's attention.
I have to say that I really like this novel. I'm looking forward to new chapters.
Hi, I checked you work I have to say that I really like the plot, but the text format makes it a little troublesome to read. Of course I'm not trying to insult your work or anything. I just think that with better text format you would have much more views and likes. I recommend looking at my novel to compare (and maybe also write a comment what you think about my novel). ❤️❤️❤️
Jul 21, 2025
To:teraphIl1000
Glad you like him! He is going to be important character in Sora's development👍Check next chapters to know what will happen between them😊