Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jul 25, 2025
To:Spirit
Thanks for taking the time to read it, glad you enjoyed!!
To:DanielleHartova
Don't take their skipping to heart!! If they skip, then they are simply not worthy of your story. Keep writing in a way that makes you happy!!
Jul 24, 2025
To:Mara
I'm glad I could convey what beauty lies in sadness. Thanks for reading!!!
Jul 23, 2025
Great start to your story!! I like how vivid your descriptions are. They really allow for an image to be painted in the reader's head. Keep up the great work!!
Love the weight of the realisation that she had killed him. You can still tell that she is concerned with it, even if it may not be a direct problem in the moment, it sets the scene for something greater!! Love it!!
Great Start, Keep It Up! I look forward to how you continue to build a world where good and evil cannot be used but only chosen.
Jul 22, 2025
I'm glad my story and personal reflection (pun intended) allow you to keep asking questions! Stay curious!!
I'm glad you're enjoying it!! A name is often something we give to someone or something to represent a sense of understanding, and so forgetting your name is like forgetting who you are. Almost as if you are left unspoken.
Keep the questions coming!!!
To:Nato_otan1
Tell me about it!😂
Jul 21, 2025
To:Ashley
Thanks for the kind words!! Whether or not you cry or smile is completely up to how you interpret the ambiguity of the world and the scenario that the MC finds themself in. Such is the beauty of storywriting.
Jul 20, 2025
Great Start to this story, Keep going!!!
Jul 19, 2025
To:haru
I will make it grow stronger with each passing chapter hehe
You and me both!!!
Great Start! I like the ambiguity that you've created throughout this first chapter!!
After all what is right and wrong but a reflection of our frame of reference