Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Part-time game dev, part-time writer.
What is an Achievement?
Dec 21, 2025
Great world building. Nice.
Dec 20, 2025
To:Mike Psellos
I have two ideas for it. Don't know if I'm going to bring him up or interact with him but It was either an accident or accident/order by the father, Samuel Kingsley.
P.S. Thanks for following me and reading my story Mike. I'm planning on reading yours when I write a couple of chapters. Kinda behind in the timeframe.
Dec 17, 2025
You did it perfectly.
This is awesome. Writing on computer does instantly give robocop and cyberpunk vibes.
Hope it didn't felt cliché to look like that. Thanks again for commenting and reading.
Dec 16, 2025
To:haru
At first, I thought he could be the love interest but then she guessed 17 so don't know anymore. But... He is the perfect robin to grandma's batman.
Weak point and kinda unlucky. I'm the reference for this, all of the scars on my face are on the right side of my face and I'm right handed.
Dec 15, 2025
Yes. John's name and code name is a reference to two characters one being from stargate. And he is sitting on a chair and at the end he is getting impatient and suspicious. Mei is on a computer, doing handler duty. In my mind the focus of that sequence was on John, so I didn't describe Mei and her surroundings.
Romance of adult actress and a religious figure. Interesting.
Thanks for commenting, again Mike. I appreciate any feedback you that have for me.
Exactly what I had in mind. Now my biggest difficulty is turning this to spotlight romance.
Thank you for reading and commenting. I'll have the nickname in mind as I'm writing it. Hope you enjoy the rest of it.
Dec 10, 2025
To:Mai
Thank you editor Mai, for not being sleep deprived this time. I'll take your feedback to heart and do the adjustments.
Dec 09, 2025
Mei was a military video game character, just changed her last name and looks and behaviour. A one letter coincidence.
Dec 05, 2025
I think, I've seen a couple of clips of him. 😂 What I had in mind for Mei, was a mix of LeanBeefPatty and Akali from league of legends and rhea ripley in mind added with irezumi on her arm and back.