Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Author for Hivemind Literary Agency. Winner of Twilight Frontiers Presented by Frontier Works. Chronic Yuri Enthusiast.
Mar 11, 2026
To:Moon
Mar 09, 2026
Tatsuya…
Kitsune’s true identity is revealed…
What an ending…
Mar 07, 2026
You’ll get more of them later
Mar 06, 2026
Pure cinema.
The director’s reaction to the cap felt a little… Off Hmmm
Earlier, her father didn’t remember her. Now her mother too?
Rurmours might’ve ruined Akio’s life once, but looks like they saved his ass this time
To:kazesenken
At least C.B. got the memo
Yup. After your question, I was waiting for you to reach this chapter haha
Mar 05, 2026
For a normal person, Akio’s pretty damn strong, huh? Misaki’s rubbed off on him.
Annoying, but manageable
Another heavy chapter. I guess you can’t know you’ve forgotten something if, well, you already forgot it And No Longer Human? I wonder if it relates to how she feels like an outcast? The key in her back being “inhuman?” Or maybe the Jikininki themselves.
Mar 03, 2026
Sounds like Akio just got dropped into a gang-battle-royale