Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I love writing. So I write what I want.
For Goose Comments -- like, comment, and follow my stories. The more you pop up in my Notifications, the more likely I am to do the same for you.
Yes. It's a bribe.
Mar 02, 2026
To:Crys Meer
Everyone needs a self-insert moment. I just thought, why not drag my loveable idiot into a pond? In a way, as the author, I am helping him trend twice now!
And in reality, Giles just asked him to sign some paperwork with a pseudonym, and he spelled it out phonetically. No thought necessary.
Mwhahaha, incoming tears...I hope.
YAYAYA! When I saw it tick over, I was so excited. Thank you for being the 400th like! You've helped Oto TREND!
Oto is 100% rock solid everywhere. But sometimes, he HAS to wear ill-fitting clothes for a look. And he hates it. But an erect Santa hat would simply not do!
Choosing both is acceptable. Oto would accept it. Why have one when you can buy two?!
Oto just putting a little more of that 'unce, unce unce' into the bedroom.
I wanted to go for some 'holiday gone wrong' vibes. I guess I nailed 'holiday done right!' lol
Oto makes a lot of great points in this chapter. Pirate paparazzi are Piratazzis, souvlaki is delicious, motorboating...
Feb 27, 2026
Oto hates violence, but he sure does love swinging his HUGE wood around competitively.
Hayami eventually got to where Oto was, like, three hours after meeting her. If only this moment hadn't occurred!
And yeah, of course. Doggy style just makes sense! Who would call it a paddle? No paddles were involved! That would just be kinky!
To:Goosey
Oto is not a jack of all trades, nor is he a master of one. He is just a hot boy with a big stick *eherm* organ. Wait no...I meant stick. And he also has a troubled past, but more on that at 11!
Everything was totally above board. Just two very attractive, loosely clothed people, wrestling in the sheets after having magic cookies and snuggling in a thunderstorm. Nothing dirty is happening here.
If only Hayami weren't trained in reflexive wrestling. He may have gotten away with it!
Sometimes it's the little things that still scare u,s and I like to imagine that even the strongest hitwoman has one little thing that scares them.
Mwahahahaha, sweet dumb Oto is irresistible. How could anyone kick our little puppy? Love him!
I was trying something new this time around. And the clickbait titles definitely helped a little, lol.
Also. hehehehehehehe...Oto's mouth. I'd say he could tie a cherry stem with his tongue, but we both know he'd just choke on it.
Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day...