Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I love writing. So I write what I want.
For Goose Comments -- like, comment, and follow my stories. The more you pop up in my Notifications, the more likely I am to do the same for you.
Yes. It's a bribe.
Feb 02, 2026
To:Gemini Daydream
Or are they……..
It’s okay, he’s ambidextrous. And clearly a bottom.
Oto is the HORSE Hilarious Ostentatious Really really good looking Sensational E…ummmm enlarged? 😜
Freud. Oto pronounces it Fraud and he would never…wait what are we talking about?!
*rubs hands together* Goood gooooood.
I’m glad you enjoyed the good boy being…good? I knew he’d win you over eventually 😘
Good thing for the auto start. Sorry auto destruct. Sorry Oto destruct.
Oto is a wonderful driver. The car crashed on its own, no fault of his. Mmhmmm!
There’s a first time for everything!
Okay, I can agree to this one. So long as the torture is sexy at points.
*shakes head in disagreement*
No, he must survive. For the plot!
Shhh, spoilers! No one can know! Everything he has is compensating for his tiny brain!
Jan 31, 2026
Hmm, that's a lot of ways to die. Second Hand Embarassment is deadly. RIP Gemini, 2026. I knew you well.
To:Gurg
*Chews nails.*
He's the real MVP of the entire series.
Hayami is a woman of few words. She doesn't often repeat herself. Except with Oto...she repeats a lot there.