Feb 10, 2026
Yet again, I REALLY love the back and forth you have between the characters. I find the pouting and silent treatment moments absolutely hilarious. The thought of trying to not talk to the voice in your head if hilarious to me. And then to have Death give you the silent treatment is chefs kiss.
And to have Death be both a google maps and Blursed WebMD is hilarious. You’ve got this type of comedy down! Great job.
I think that you having the quasi omnipotence for Death is a great move. I love that while they know pretty much everything they can’t know their own host. It has this two prong beauty to it. First it makes them need to get a long with their host (and keeps the story from getting stale) but it also plays well into the fact that no matter how much Death knows, they’ll never quiet understand all of humanity. After all. They are an outlier. And as such, even though they’ve lived a thousand lives, each one will bring its own challenges. This is fantastic!