Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Meow
Aug 18, 2026
Knew it.
😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Aug 17, 2026
Did... did Avii finally win...? 😭
To:Kitsune
It's definitely a major setback for sure. But the Demon Lord won't quit so easily. There will be many more battles yet.
Bochi the clop
Little does Halliyah realize just what he's done by taking to the skies. That's a surprise tool that will help us later.
True. Their whole alliance is built on a shaky foundation. The only thing they can agree on is that the Demon Lord must be dealt with, lest they all get destroyed.
Nobody knows as of yet, but I'm sure they will find someone capable
Aug 16, 2026
To:Mara
My sentiments exactly. Avii was THIS CLOSE to winning! Or at least as close to "winning" as he can get at this point.
GOOSE, WHY?!
Ostave lives, but at what cost? 😭
To:Mario Nakano 64
Likewise with you
Thanks a bunch! You would not believe the surprise I got waking up to 18 notifications and most of them were in this chapter
Aug 15, 2026
Treachery! Treachery everywhere!
Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I should have KNOWN Harbinger was a no good back stabbing traitor! I should have known it was the Koviks and Estarians that doomed the world, AND blamed it all on the Maldanians. After all, dead men tell no tales.