May 24, 2026
To:Momo Stella
So much to take in lol
Yes, Apollo will be making more appearances in volume 2 lol. He and Sayori in particular were both favorites of the readers.
Since this story was always meant to me more humorous and lighthearted, yeah I figured it made more sense for Ayame to win more. Especially since yeah, it plays well with her character to figure it out and get the job done.
I do need to actually utilize the powers Ayame has acquired more often lol definitely something to consider in volume 2.
Yeah, I set volume 1 during the summer on purpose. Volume 2 will introduce more of those school dynamics that will very likely make things more difficult for our magical girls.
I do need more Brave Charm misfires lol
Overall, it does look like I got some things to consider adding for volume 2