Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Meow
May 22, 2026
To:Momo Stella
Indeed...
The Brave Charm spell can create basically anything within reason. The only downside is that it's completely random, so Ayame has no idea what she's going to get when she casts it. It could be something incredibly silly but just what she needs to solve the problem at hand. It could be something very practical but oddly useless for this exact issue. It could be just about anything.
Noted.
Mr. Kaneko is very much like J. Jonah Jameson in that regard. He's not very fond of these magic users running around.
As for Sakamoto, he might be putting the pieces together, but he's a bit hard to read.
Oops! That's a good call. I reckon that's a typo that I haven't caught in all these months
This becomes a running gag throughout the novel. Generally speaking, magical creatures can see through the ruse fairly easily. For non-magical creatures, like most people, it's much harder to see.
Love to see it! Enjoy the story!
To:Dhairya Sachdeva
She's a scammer. You shouldn't be handing out your discord handle to random people offering work.
May 21, 2026
The prose is interesting to start us off. You've got a nice foreboding atmosphere set up, and you have successfully reminded me of every therapy session horror story I've ever heard of. Not much I can really say that hasn't already been said elsewhere in the comments section.
May 18, 2026
To:Mario Nakano 64
Noted
That definitely seems to be more the role she plays in this particular story. Her thievery plays more of a role in her backstory and establishing her reputation.
Honestly same. I've been re-reading this to catch up with your comments and I'm not quite sure which part of the story is stronger
Nah I don't think she's *that* cooked
One who can fly, no less
Perhaps I got a bit too involved in my own worldbuilding with that one