Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Rin |🐇💜| The moonlit flowerchild with a passion for writing! I specialize in Supernatural stories.
May 09, 2026
Ohoho, how delightfully uncanny! I love a good unnerving tale. Body horror done right. And while this could have easily been a short story that ended with this single chapter, I'm excited to see where this could possibly lead ~
May 08, 2026
To:Nyagare404
I'm so sorry if I went too far 😭
Haha I'd love to hear any theories about the truth of the Other Side
This is the weirdest thing in the world to say, but I'm glad to hear I portrayed her death and the resulting trauma well! XD
May 07, 2026
To:OmegaC
Feedback appreciated! ✌️ As someone who has known drug addicts, I... disagree. Just from personal experience with people in similar situations. But more importantly, Marnie is deliberately described as a particularly naive guy. 😔
To:Mara
At least he has Chez...
May 02, 2026
To:Taylor J
Now you might be on to something there 🤔
I'm glad it was unexpected! But forgive me for the heartbreak 😔
Apr 29, 2026
To:kazesenken
Marnie is the illusion of stability
Kaede would kindly ask you to refrain from slandering his neighbors 😂
Apr 23, 2026
To:MAJI
Did he? But no one said there would be drugs. Maybe Marnie just doesn't know what he wants.
Can't it be both? XD
The brightest smiles hold the heaviest burdens. I really do love Chris and Ivy so far.
Apr 22, 2026
To:Kuma Writes
No need to apologize for shipping what you like! 💜 I'm glad you enjoyed their interactions. Just wait till the rest of the cast joins, it'll get even better.
Apr 18, 2026
That's actually exactly what Marnie's dealing with! Hopefully Ivy can help him learn how to enjoy himself