Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Rin |🐇💜| The moonlit flowerchild with a passion for writing! I specialize in Supernatural stories.
May 23, 2026
To:Stoneflew
Unfortunately, it IS a tragedy...
To:PumPum Sensei
There will be BL soon. 😔 You see the vision though, you get it
May 22, 2026
To:Terrycat
He really did 😭 Thanks! I'll fix that when I can edit it.
This is becoming REALLY captivating. There was a point where it felt a little bit slow and almost confusing, but the direction of the story at this point is clear and exhilarating!
Intriguing. Makes me partially wonder if somehow the mark wasn't actually who he was supposed to murder
Oho. This was a turn I wasn't expecting!
May 21, 2026
Thanks, Terry! I'm happy to see you're checking in out!
Ohoho, you see the vision
May 19, 2026
To:marble〇
It's just the catharsis of saying it XD maybe the dragon represents something for him
Nutcracker is a new one actually XD
May 18, 2026
To:ShawarmaLover69
Thanks so much!!! I really pride myself in the details
May 17, 2026
I liked getting to see them start to form genuine bonds. It makes you wonder why exactly they treat each other as adversaries in the first place.
I maintain that this is genuinely nothing like DID. Instead, it's more like how assassins and secret agents will compartmentalize their personalities and behaviors in order to uphold a "double life". That being said, when viewing the story through the lens of Kousuke struggling to keep his two lives separated, it is still an incredibly interesting narrative ~
To:Nyagare404
I can see that a little bit in the writing! Though that kinda makes you, as the reader, feel like you're solving the riddle yourself. An active member of the narration instead of a static observer.
It's an interesting concept that they're both so codependent upon each other yet avoiding any genuine bonding. It's as if they're afraid to accept each other for what they are, yet are also afraid of losing each other as witness. Will they ever allow for a true companionship? Or will they forever be two lab rats observing each other through a glass wall, serving only as witness to their sins and validation of their existence?