Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Rin |🐇💜| The moonlit flowerchild with a passion for writing! I specialize in Supernatural stories.
May 17, 2026
Makes me wonder what Yuuto stands to gain from his regression rouse.
May 16, 2026
To:PumPum Sensei
The genuine answer to that is No. XD For...reasons...his parents never had a need to give Marnie a genuine lesson in Stranger Danger. My boy missed out on most of the typical parental guidance a child should get.
May 15, 2026
Thank you!!!! I was trying really hard to portray that accurately! June is deliberately written to be pushy and ignorantly disrespectful, both because it's a very common experience in therapy and also because it serves her character/the narrative well. She's very much the kind of person that means well but doesn't really try hard enough.
May 13, 2026
To:Nyagare404
Honestly I think that makes it a more unique and interesting dynamic to explore for the story
The story so far is incredibly compelling. However, Kousuke doesn't really behave like someone with genuine DID. It's not a disrespectful depiction of the illness or anything, but it definitely feels more like a possession than a dissociative disorder.
Very very intriguing. Their dynamic also feels like something out of a BL. XD similar to Ciel and Sebastian in Black Butler, but more... provocative.
Interesting. Part of me wonders if, somehow, Kou is what enacted the massacre
To:kazesenken
I would be totally interested in hearing any theories you have on what the epilogue implies
He could have also foreseen legal trouble and bailed for....reasons....
I'm not super familiar with Made in Abyss, but you definitely see the vision here
She really did. XD I did try to show a distinct difference between Kaede, who was doing somewhat basic pharmaceutical procedures, and Ivy, who peer pressured him into taking it for fun
Bro I read this and actually choked 🤣
Oooo, intriguing already!! I love your prose and grammar too. And the MCs! Their dynamic is truly fascinating.
May 12, 2026
A very fun, short story! It has it's flaws, and I personally would have preferred a more explanatory ending for the life-sized dolls. But overall, good job! It was a nice read~
So climactic! Though I must say, I was expecting the giant to get stabbed in the eye. Slightly disappointed that wasn't the case, but I did love seeing the twins rush in