May 24, 2026
I see you responded with a thinking emoji. What I would suggest is reading military novels and even historical speeches (Winston Churchill's Battle for Britain speech comes to mind). Maybe even watch a few Warhammer cinematic trailers, or read Black Library novels, they might help. Actually, anything military.
You'll notice that both soldiers and commanders don't say stuff as childish as "Those bastards will die!" Usually, the lines are like this:
"We will make them pay for every step with blood."
"We will never surrender. This is where we make our stand."
Something like that. Even in Gundam Seed, you'll want to listen to Durandal's speech. He doesn't say stuff like "all Naturals should die." Even Blue Cosmos is like "For a blue and clean world!" and not "All Coordinators must die!" Of course, you might be right, because I'm sure you'll have some crazy naturals declaring that they'll kill all Coordinators (even Fray said something like that, wanting Kira to kill all Coordinators for her, but I'm pretty sure she didn't say it straight to him like that, she just manipulated him into "protecting" her). But usually that's said out of anger, and not in a motivation or morale-boosting speech.