Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I write when it feels right.
Sep 06, 2021
Ye old bed time story, prologues do that to me.
Well, I lost my curiousity, but still felt Irish by the end.
I'm not a fan of it all, but the way you write definitely retains my attention. Decent stuff. 👍
Got my attention ish.
Sep 05, 2021
To:Pearlyn.M
No… But I also don’t need “protection” to do so.
Stranger danger!
Who are you?
Sep 04, 2021
It was very dull for most of the reading, kinda felt like I was on a wikipedia page on warhammer lore. Sounds cool, but without dialogue and action, the excessive narration felt like a history lesson in school; very boring sounding but could be interesting if done more energetic.
Wow crazy! Woah!!! oh my god NETTY!!??!!!?!!11!!?! I think I have an art idea!!!!! Wowooeoeioee!
Read my novel.
Crazy hamburger. 😎
Slightly more engaging than the last, but I'm still not feeling it out. Will maybe come back next chapter if I'm ever reminded of its existence.
Wake me up when the chapter is over.
Aug 18, 2021
Shitpost with lore. Might as well be up there with the Chris-Chan documentary.
Aug 15, 2021
Big reveal wawaweewa but ngl everything about the tongue fighting and seductive behavior gave me some Dolly visuals that are better left in my head.
To:Makech
It’s okay… you’re still better than the rest at least.