Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Horror. Gore. Dumb fun.
I write about fever dreams and characters that thread the thin line between normalcy, absurdity, and probably pure insanity.
Drop a follow if you want to get notified by my works!
Dec 14, 2025
Nagai is basically the: "If he wanted to, he would." Massive respect to my bloodsucking homie
Also nice chapter, teehee
I swear. If Reisen loses the fencing tournament after beating a chimera, I'm gonna crash out. I'm gonna materialize as Godzilla itself in your story and burn their town to the ground.
To:Stoneflew
Damn. That was fast. I'm so happy to know you enjoyed this chapter, Stoneflew!
Dec 13, 2025
To:Engin
So Atsu lied to me. That bastard
Ignoring the memes I've made for the past few chapters, I gotta say that I love how endearing your characters are. Considering the review I gave to your previous work, this makes me so happy as well. The plot does move at a slower pace, but it allows for moments like these where characters can just exist, bounce off each other, and develop.
And I'm all for it.
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I can't wait for Reisen to go like:
"Nice complicated magic, dipshit... now check this out" *stabs the enemy's kidney with a sword*
Skill issue, Nagai. Skill issue. Also a skill issue for Reisen.
It is kinda amusing how the water wizard is a literal being that can't cross running water.
Oh no. The true enemies of this world... scalies.
Imagine if Reisen was reciting this at every episode like Katara from ATLA
Dec 11, 2025
Oto, my man. He's literally me.
Dec 10, 2025
Ye. Especially if you made her OT without giving her a chance to say no.
To:Goose
Thank you very much, Goose! I'm glad my aesthetic are landing well. Knowing this makes me very happy too!