Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Horror. Gore. Dumb fun.
I write about fever dreams and characters that thread the thin line between normalcy, absurdity, and probably pure insanity.
Drop a follow if you want to get notified by my works!
Dec 18, 2025
To:Terrycat
Looking forward to the Butterflies giving him a nickname LMAAAOOOO
To:Goose
I meannnn.... Poor people gather in hopeless places HAHAHA
To:Idal_Enn
Tempting. Tempting. I'm tempted to give Hoshino that nickname now. Thanks, Idal!!!
Oto's intellect has been so much in the negative that his mental energy turned into a metaphysical black hole that exists beyond reality, time, and space. He has yet to process the limitless power he possesses. He mainly uses it to touch people's shoulders because he thinks its both spooky and funny.
Nuh uhhh girl. Your life is just beginning... Also damn, Oto just called her: "You look so pretty with all that poverty in you."
Dec 17, 2025
I... You have no idea how I appreciate that LMAOOOOO
SPEEEEEEEEEEEED
I had Vietnam flashbacks... I thought you gonna ship Hoshino with Ishigami
Oh... thank God...
Yooooo... Ngl I'm scared to ask who do you think should kiss...
I guess it made you go "Oh, oh, oooooh"
YIEEEEEEEE SHES WARMING UP TO HIM. I CAN FEEL IT. I CAN FEEL IT. RAAAAAAH
To:Crys Meer
For a moment... You made me think about the stuff that Hoshino said and thought LMAO
HAHAHAHAH
I imagine the dad as evil Vin Diesel. Family... Also... Hehe right hand goon. Gehehehe