Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Horror. Gore. Dumb fun.
I write about fever dreams and characters that thread the thin line between normalcy, absurdity, and probably pure insanity.
Drop a follow if you want to get notified by my works!
Dec 10, 2025
To:Goose
Surprisingly the second or third time someone praised how I do combat, which makes me very happy. Thanks, Goose! I'm glad you enjoyed this part as well!
You're onto something. You're cooking, Goose! And thanks to you, I'm lowkey looking forward to making the small reveal that will address this in the future!
To:Jen_F
Can't go wrong with that! Definitely! Also YESSSS thank you for the help, Jen!
Thanks for noticing, Goose! I write very closely to Hoshino's perspective so I write in a way that shows how he processes things! I hope it would serve me well in the future!
LETS GOOOOOOO THANKS FOR CHECKING THIS OUT, JEN! Hoshino's happy that you're liking Deez Bunz
You made ma laugh. LOUD. Man the six mil bit was funny. What a clever way to show how much of a pushover Oto was. Looking forward for more of that I'm the future!
Another free Gurg comment... I just wanna say that you created a pretty relatable character there, Goose. You made me nod to myself like how I react when my bros do some weird or stupid shit when I read about Oto liking the experience.
[Normal comment] since Mai already had the premium one. Now that's out of the way... OH LORD THAT WAS OTO'S FIRST TOUCH OF A WOMAN IN MANY, MANY MOONS? As a full-grown man, I do fantasize about the train I'm riding getting robbed so a girl can shut me up with a kiss.
Dec 07, 2025
To:Crys Meer
Considering the stuff I write... Reading yours is a massive break for me HAHAHA
Dec 05, 2025
Man... what a cozy chapter. Much appreciated
Man. I like how grounded this story is. It feels like I'm walking with them. Also its nice to see you having BL allegations as well
Dec 04, 2025
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Looking forward to their date now
They're adorable together!
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Goddamn it. I got too excited when he found her. Nice intro with the rest of the boys too