Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Horror. Gore. Dumb fun.
I write about fever dreams and characters that thread the thin line between normalcy, absurdity, and probably pure insanity.
Drop a follow if you want to get notified by my works!
Nov 13, 2025
Thomas could've said: "It's because you're hot." But I guess crying and opening up yourself emotionally works too
Gotta say. Clarity has been running through my brain while reading this
Dang. Lyla is a good healbot. ALSO... It should've been me. It should've been me who gets to tackle Res and handcuff her
Nov 12, 2025
NOOOOOOOOOOOO ZEROC NOOOOOOOO. Also Lyla had a spear. Based.
To:Gemini Daydream
I have to admit that Thomas is indeed popping off so I have to find a dead-er horse to beat.
Also the culmination of his ability right now is to give himself anti-depressants. Nice.
IF OUR LOVE IS TRAGEDY WHY ARE YOU MY REMEDY IF OUR LOVE'S INSANITY WHY ARE YOU MY CLARITY
Lyla's DPS is a lie
Sooooo this is what happens if Thomas don't shoot himself in the foot.
Tch. It was the quiver. Coward.
No memes for this chap. I quite liked how you explained how magic works.
Thomas was able to rizz up an older woman. I'm proud
To:Snwoflake's Dream
I would also bark for Hazama, ngl...
To:Deleted User
You were very helpful, thank you very much!
To:kazesenken
Oh lord... 😆