Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I don't know what to say about myself, I just like telling stories, so please enjoy.
Oct 01, 2026
Ok... wtf, fox lady?
To:AdventFalls
That was always the hope. But at the same time, I think you are giving them too much credit
Sep 30, 2026
Interesting start. Enjoyed the flow and the prose
Sep 28, 2026
To:rosetinted
I don't deserve your praise, I am just glad you enjoyed. I hope it does well enough to go on to get a better edit going and more content later. Once again, thank you for all of your time and kind words!
She was always supposed to a strong character, but damn, that's a lot of praise she keeps getting
Trust me, what lies beyond this chapter is truly terrifying
She loves getting scratches behind her ears
I'll be honest, I feel the start and the end are pretty decent, the middle might drag a bit. But hopefully it's better than I think
She's just a little ditzy is all. Happens to the best of us
Don't worry it gets better. Then bad again, then better, the ba-- you get the idea
To:Nyatoh
You have no idea how good that makes me feeling knowing it worked
Sep 11, 2026
To:Slow
Don't worry, he will have his moments
Sep 10, 2026
Who could be depressed when you got a cute little wolf girl hanging from your shoulder?
Sep 08, 2026
Yes, she is the helpful big sister type
Aug 29, 2026
It's probably in his best interest to not argue otherwise