Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I don't know what to say about myself, I just like telling stories, so please enjoy.
Aug 29, 2023
I am going to agree with harmonica here. There is a depth to the story while we are still on the surface. And your style of writing is handling it very well. I shall be reading more.
I am intrigued. The premise is catching and the mystery alluring.
Aug 28, 2023
Well, at least he knows she has feelings for him, he isn't that dense.
Interesting start. Very good use of dialogue to keep me reading. Looking forward to what this all means for the story going forward.
Aug 27, 2023
To:Noshi
Stop it man I'm about to cry here.
Aug 26, 2023
I agree with you. Unfortunately I didn't know where to put anything like that without it being so damn obvious. Besides y'all saw it coming a mile away regardless. If you have any ideas on places I could maybe sneak some hints in, dm me or something
Aug 20, 2023
Good to see you back buddy
Aug 12, 2023
To:lolitroy
I will take my compliments where I can get them.
Thank you, I hope you do enjoy the rest of the story.
Aug 08, 2023
Maaaaybe....
Aug 07, 2023
Unfortunately, that will have to be for a future chapter...
Don't worry, she wont be the only miserable one
Maid cafe is easy, cat cafe is where its at
When you live in reality where everything just works out for you, do you really question things when things don't match the way you want them to?
Aug 06, 2023
Isn't that how true love works?😕