Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
無
Sep 05, 2021
"Time to steel myself" Something else also steeled itself.
Ah, I already love how raw this novel is. Don't hold anything back...expose it all through words.
{0o0}
Alternate ending in some other string of the multiverse:
“…Bouncing and bobbing
Her booba, of course.”
It's funny their interactions reminded me so much of Mai and Sakuta. Really great chapter.
By fate's turn of events, I ended up here, and am already saddened that I made it when the novel was finished. I shall nonetheless continue this comment section-monologue with this seemingly passionate story.
Aug 31, 2021
Thank you for this story. Thank you. I sincerely hope you continue your journey of this wonderful story and many more here on honeyfeed so I can enjoy them.
👍🔭
Aug 29, 2021
I really like the casual shift of how Dusk is addressed as it then suddenly she. Great chapter as always though!
Amazing chapter. This kind of reminds me of when Fushi encounters evil beings for the first time. (To your eternity anime)
Aug 22, 2021
Future Aria? Past Aria? Aria???
Aug 16, 2021
Damn...
Aug 15, 2021
Really great character development for the entity in the room. Before he conversed with celeste in the same manner and now he inquires about the stranger through the same language of music.
I really loved the line "The absence of sound was comforting as we both sat in existence." It really captures the whole theme and feel of this chapter and the lingering struggle in the story, especially the slight juxtaposition of absence and existence. Really really genius and beautiful!
Aug 02, 2021
The room reminds me of the castle from Howl's moving castle, really cool.
Jul 27, 2021
Really great chapter as always. I really enjoy the entity's conflict of his humanity, and how bit by bit he becomes more akin to a human, at first he attains some form of humanity alone but it lacks complexity--voice & expression--but with the help of these visitors his world outside vastly changes, best described by the quote "As within, so without." Really amazing development and storytelling, it's both inspiring and entertaining. Keep up the great work.👍🔭
😆 The ice-cold expressions and gazes of judges always hurt the heart.