Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I like writing about mooches! Wanna chat? Hit me up on MyAnimeList :) Or find me on the Honeyfeed Discord Currently writing "Reincarnated as a Background Character".
Jul 02, 2023
To:Xiellion
Yeah that's basically what I was going for haha Hiro is basically just Guts but with like, a Kpop pretty boy face
Hmmm? What part? Sanae being dandere? Seemed pretty harmless to me
Oh those are some pretty good observations Sanae is kind of a dynamic character to say the least since there's always something going on that affects her personality, namely in front of certain people Hopefully she's not trying to hide something haha
Jul 01, 2023
To:Deleted User
Heh, don't worry though These next few chapters will mostly just be wholesomeness and worldbuilding and some bonding lol
To:FumoDrawer_95
Yeah, but Hiro is more of a gentle-natured chad haha Nothing crazy and outgoing like Mogami from Government-Issued Girlfriend 😆
Jun 30, 2023
To:Syed Al Wasee
Ah yeah, to be honest I confused Ayanami at times too 😅But he mostly goes by Daichi so it should be a smooth transition lol Though, the Ayanami name is more of a reference to the Japanese naval destroyer Ayanami from WW2, which is what Rei Ayanami might've got her namesake from
Oh dang, you read fast 😆 But yeah, Makoto is a bit shady, but we'll find out soon if he's anything more than just a sly prankster lol
The irony in making Kwan make another promise after him just confessing to breaking his previous promise 😅 Maybe Annika is gonna have to learn some life lessons about men like Ori did lol
Oh cool found, it thanks
Oh and if you want a tip for helping nail down your tenses, I recommend writing your stories in past tense since that's the easiest one Just think of it like: everything needs to be written in the past tense, except dialogue, and inner monologues (not to be confused with narration). So everything is being narrated as if it already happened, not as if it's happening as you're writing it
"Blue eyes" [White Dragon] But dang, Kwan is just peak gentleman. Perci out there somewhere calling him senpai lol Even Ori wouldn't be able to resist those Kwan advances 😎
The inner Pokemon trainer in me couldn't resist the chance of crafting a story with an electric companion
Bruv there were peeps that didn't notice the Goblin on the cover lol I guess there's just a lot going on in the art 😆I like flashy covers like that
Hmmm, where did you see "Voil Archives"?
Dang, I guess Sword Art Online isn't an isekai either lol