Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I like writing about mooches! Wanna chat? Hit me up on MyAnimeList :) Or find me on the Honeyfeed Discord Currently writing "Reincarnated as a Background Character".
Jun 23, 2023
To:Deleted User
Yep, you got it Nishikata couldn't resist not naming his cat after this zappy kitten <3
To:kazesenken
Now that I think about it, this chapter was probably inspired by that first Pokemon episode, where Ash and Pikachu have to run away from a flock of Spearows Dang childhood influencing my weeb stories even now haha
To:Kitsune
Bruh I can still hear and imagine that Pokemon commercial outro haha But yeah, I realized a bit late Daichi is basically a Pokemon trainer 😆 But I like the fighting style, feels more unique than another isekai swordsman lol And yeah, love interest coming up real soon <3 she was just previewed a little here ~
Yeah, the romance elements will progress at a steady point from here, though it blossoms more in the second half of the story
Yee, they do be helpful, wholesome creatures OwO Daichi will eventually unlock one as a summon but probably in a future volume That's why there's a Hummingheal, Furbolt, and Goblin on the cover
Our mistake was getting older 😭 Worst mistake anyone can make lmao
Mmm the fanservice chapter Haru gonna need to download mods to uncensor those steam clouds lol
I'm just now realizing Haru is a wiz at remembering all his dreams so well 😆 I usually forget mine right after waking up, no matter how good they were haha
Jun 22, 2023
To:Momentie
Oh nice catch lol. Always something that slips through the cracks 😅 Yeah he just goes to sleep and then goes on to meet the cute goddess owo
Jun 21, 2023
Yeah. I kinda wanted my isekai protag to have a good amount of personal drive, since they often forget about their real world lives once they get isekai'd 😆
Jun 20, 2023
To:FumoDrawer_95
Furbolt knew Daichi was about to fall unconscious, so it bit into him to help Daichi stay awake through the Hopper attack Furbolt is a loyal and cute kitty UwU
I think Daichi has the same thoughts as you, so he's gonna have some practice sessions before heading into town 😆 Get accustomed to the world more and stuff too And then love interest coming in soon as well UwU
Jun 18, 2023
Things get a little bumpy in the next chapter but we'll see 😆
The intro gave some nice Lofi vibes And second half was reminding me of Bocchi goodness Nice stuff owo And I was just waiting for the maids lol
Jun 17, 2023
Yes, this will be the first volume.